How do I return an item?
- All returns must be set up within 30 Days of receiving your order and must arrive at our warehouse within 45 Days of receiving your order.
- If a package arrives at our warehouse without the RMA# clearly visible on the outside, it may be refused by our receiving department.
- 4Cryo.com will email you a shipping label to return any product that is damaged, defective, or shipped incorrectly. We are not responsible for any return shipping charges if you elect not to use the return label provided. You are responsible for all return shipping charges for any other reason. If the product returned is found not to be damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped, shipping charges will be deducted from your return credit and a 20% restocking charge may be applied.
- All returned item(s) must be received in their original packaging, along with all accessories, links, blank warranty cards, manuals, etc., and must not be modified in any way. ANY SIGNS OF WEAR, REMOVAL OF PARTS, WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF YOUR RETURN. Click on the Warranty Policy for full warranty information.
- When we receive your return, we will inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund. If the product is not found to be defective, shipping fees will apply.
- All returns for Online Purchases must be returned via mail to our shipping address provided in your HELP TICKET email. If you can’t find your email, log into MY ACCOUNT. All correspondence is logged.
- Please send all returns and exchanges be sent via a track-able carrier such as UPS or FedEx. 4Cryo.com is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
- You can expect your refund within four weeks of shipping your package back to us. In many cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), product inspection at our returns facility (up to 5 business days), and processing from your bank or credit card company (up to 5 business days). We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and we issue refunds in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- If your shipment doesn’t arrive, is damaged, or you suspect tampering, please see our Shipping Policy for further information. You must keep all damaged packaging, as UPS will need to inspect the package. Log into MY ACCOUNT to set up a Help Ticket using the instructions above for help placing a claim.